Monday, May 7, 2007

My First post

Im impulsive..Its because of one of those impulses that I ended up creating this blog.I took inspiration from a friend of mine.He has been a long time blogger.A veteran compared to me.You can visit his blog at http://www.whereisthisheading.blogspot.com ..

I wake up everyday early in the morning..Open my eyes slowly,watch the fan running..Then I start thinking..Its a routine that has been going on for years...14 to be precise...I remember doing it since I was in the kindergarten...
The only difference is that,back then i used to to think about how am i going to explain to my teacher that I havent done my homework...Now,times have changed..It always does..I've grown up..Only on the outside..But deep inside Im still that insecure Kid..Afraid to face the world..As I continue looking at the fan,It sort of turns into a portal through which I can feel the future..I begin wondering..Where is my life heading?
I move towards the corner of my bed..seeking comfort against the sturdy walls..I cover myself with my blanket..It makes me feel better..

No comments: