Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Thought...

When was the last time you laughed watching the rain?
I know its a weird question..But have you ever given a thought about it?
Some of the happiest moments in life come from the smallest things we fail to notice.I'm not sure why a 6 year old giggles while getting wet in the rain while a 25 year old starts swearing and starts running for some cover.To me,it is one of the greatest mysteries I've come to know of..
I hate the rain,the thought of getting my clothes,my shoes,my bag and most importantly my hair wet, makes me angry.To a 6 year old,it is just water falling on his face while he's prancing around.He lives in the moment.He doesnt care if he gets sick,he doesnt care if he gets grounded by his parents.As I said,he lives in the moment..
While we have been trained to regret our pasts and worry about our future.
Truly,Children can teach us a lot.
The more we grow up the less wiser we become....

2 comments:

Madhumitha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madhumitha said...

so true!

i wish i was still the 6 year old girl! *sigh* =D