Sunday, December 2, 2007

These words are here to stay......

The words that I write
Are here to stay,
For they shine bright
Upon things I wish to say,
Call it arrogance
Or call it confidence
But frankly I think
I really dont care!

I write down rhymes
At times,
When I'm at loss for words
Words when spoken,Will set me free!
Things that I hear,
Things that I see,
And thoughts that resonate deep within me
I pen them down for all to feel,
And peel them clean
For all to see
They crowd in my head
And ring in my ears,
Reminding me of tears
And sum of my fears,
I listen to them keen
And hear what they sing,
Sometimes of happiness
And sweet romantic flings,
That is when, I feel
This sudden rush of words,
That fly through my mind
Like a full flock of birds

Distilled by my emotions
Condensed by my pen
On a white sheet of paper
There they stay written
The words that I write
Are here to stay
For they shine bright
Upon things I wish to say!!!

2 comments:

Roshni Devi said...

Aye! tis a nice stream of consciousness

The title is awesome..
"...and peel them clean..." is a real winner
:)

Rani Sowmya said...

Feels as if the words have flown from the heart to lace these verses..

Beautiful.. :-)