Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Walking Beside you....

Walking beside you,
Holding your hands,
In a romantic evening
With the water and sands!

People look at us,
Smiling, as they know
This is a match made in heaven
And blessed with a divine glow!

Your head against my shoulder,
As we walk along the shore,
Two set of footprints
That goes closer as we go!

Mischievous as usual,
Blows the cold sea breeze,
As you cuddle up against me,
And take the warmth that I give!

I think hard,
And wonder, whether all this is true
This picture perfect life,
Of, me and you!

I wake up in the middle of the night,
And realize you aren’t beside me,
I just smile, And go back to sleep
Waiting for the day,
When I wake up,
To find you snuggled up against me!

4 comments:

Nitu said...

Nice one. I wish it no longer remains confined in a dream :-)

Incognito said...

Lol..Thank you..Nitu!!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Crazie racooon =D

heathen said...

gud work...hope ur dream comes true:)