Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My first Job!

Well,I finally landed up with a really nice job,whose profile sounds very exciting and challenging.I'm hoping to put in my best effort and live upto the required level of expectation in that organization.
I'm well aware that this is just the stepping stone and the journey towards charting a good career is just starting.
All that said and done,I'm glad to see a lot of happy faces around me,people who care and love me.They've always been my support and source of strength.And I owe them a lot.
Anyway,I'm a bit nervous about the first day at work.I'm sure it'll be like the first day at school all over again.Lots of new faces,an environment that you're not used to,and the usual anxiety about how to handle things generally.
Then again,my solace in lies in the fact that there will be others like me to give me company in the first day.
For now my plan is to get myself a haircut,polish my shoes,buy a brand new pair of formals and put on that winning smile and walk in through that door.
As they say,the first step is always the difficult one. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck for your First Day at the Job !!! Enjoy the new chapter of your Life :-D

Rashmi said...

Hey, best luck buddy...take everything as it comes, no worries.....all will be kool then....
Cheers!

Incognito said...

Yup..Trying to keep a lid on all that anxiety..Hope it goes well..Will definitely tell you guys how it went!