Sunday, September 13, 2009

Endless walk...

I've been walking,
Way too long,
Not stopping to see,
Where to,
Right or wrong.

I've been walking,
As fast as i can,
My legs hurt bad,
But i carry on,
Without a plan.

I've been walking,
And one fine day,
I see footprints,
Ahead,
On my way.

I call out loud,
And strain my ears,
For a whisper,
Reply,
But there's nothing here.

I look at the prints,
And,
My foot seems to fit,
Perfectly in them,
Scared out my wits.

I've been walking,
All this while,
In circles,
As fast I can.

4 comments:

Rashmi said...

Excellent!!!
Loved it :)

Incognito said...

Thanks a lot Rashmi!I really look forward to seeing your comments! :)

Sh@s said...

It reflects the dilemma of life. Well-written.

Shairin Sisodia said...

Beautiful emotions....
and
Expressed beautifully!!